Adding fog lights with high and low beams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ME TOO 2

Reaction score
Want to install these at the front air dam openings of my bumper.. easy way just wire them up to my existing lights. Question is is it safe? Enough power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice idea, 22210!
Have you considered running them off a floor switch like they did in the good ol' days?

How are you planning on mounting them in the air dams?

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can you wire aftermarket fog lights to the oem switch? Anyone have a link to info on how to do this?
I don’t see why not. It’s just a fancy toggle. Use it with a relay, with the fog switch providing a trigger 12v+ to the relay, then wire a heavier duty wire out of the relay to your fog lights. Fog lights are just like any other light..need a positive and a ground.

jsfrmsj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don’t see why not. It’s just a fancy toggle. Use it with a relay, with the fog switch providing a trigger 12v+ to the relay, then wire a heavier duty wire out of the relay to your fog lights. Fog lights are just like any other light..need a positive and a ground.

Interesting...... I might just have to do some experimenting with this. Thanks for the info.

vvv Here is the Fog Light Switch Pinout vvv
You must be registered for see images attach