Add 3" BL to 6"lift?

Do you like 6" + 3"BL set up?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Here's 6+3 and 35's. personally I wouldn't add a 3" body lift unless you plan on getting bigger tires.

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
go with a 1 or 1.5" bl. It will give you extra clearance without making the tires look too small

whip16

Reaction score
might as well add one more to the group 6" + 2" and 37's

You must be registered for see images attach

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
my truck had both and looked great and was real high. when we rebuild it, it will have it again, in fact it has the body lift in.

so my vote: DO IT

Last edited:

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Body lifts show to much frame

X2.. newer trucks can sport the body lift look, but older ones can't :imo: too much frame, tow hooks look funny, weakend bumpers. Not to mention if you have a aleady custom front bumper it will be hard to raise it without cutting and welding on new brackets. Just too-much work

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
X2.. newer trucks can sport the body lift look, but older ones can't :imo: too much frame, tow hooks look funny, weakend bumpers. Not to mention if you have a aleady custom front bumper it will be hard to raise it without cutting and welding on new brackets. Just too-much work

a set of steps which he said hes getting will take care of the frame showing, the tow hooks can be flipped so they look fine bumpers aren't any weaker than they are from the factory and he doesn't have a custom bumper, and if your reason not to do something on a truck is because of too much work your truck isn't gona be very nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf