A friend of mine's custom truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
This is my good buddies custom "big" truck. All the work except paint he did at his shop on the farm. They cut and stretch their own frames in house! It is a custom rig but it is registered as "working class" at all the shows. This means he has to show documentation that he does drive it x amount of miles per year, log books and such. It, the green Freightliner, was in the Chrome Shop Mafia calender 2011 and their book. The motor pictures are of the new 800hp monster he is in the process of doing. The black cab over is his brothers truck, also 800hp+. He hand built his exhaust, it's one of a kind. You haven't seen anything until you've seen one of these rollin all the rear tires up in smoke!!

You must be registered for see images attach

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Beautiful!! I have pics of it saved on my computer from their site... That COE's badass too!!

Reaction score
Even though they aren't mine, thanks guys. They have 20 or semis they own, not all show trucks but they are all treated as if they were. Cleanest rigs you will ever see on the road. Alot of people have asked them to build trucks for them and they just say no, we are just farmers playin with our toys when we can. That's the truth they run a full blown god knows how many acre farm and still have time to do this.

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah that's awesome they did some first class work and that color green looks :boobs: with the chrome

Reaction score
Another friend of mine drives for them and the just built a truck for him, I'll get some pics of that one hopefully soon.