A/C issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I've got a little problem with my ac it blows hard and cold/hot on every setting but the face setting you get no air and when you swap it too it you can hear a door close not sure what to replace or what isn't connected or what I'm at a loss..

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have been told its the blend door actuator down by throttle won't let door open to let air out of dash

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It moves I've laid in floor board and watched it move and on mid way setting on fan it'll blow but if you put it on hi nothing comes out sounds like something is pushed shut and that's it. Works perfect on hi on every setting

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
It moves I've laid in floor board and watched it move and on mid way setting on fan it'll blow but if you put it on hi nothing comes out sounds like something is pushed shut and that's it. Works perfect on hi on every setting

Almost sounds like your diverter door has slipped out of it's pivot on one side.

Here's a broken one:

You must be registered for see images

Fan on high might be enough to push it shut if it is off.

That's a long shot guess though.

Last edited:

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So your sayin it's something on the other end of the arm huh?? I'm guessing the dash has to be removed to fix my problem now huh

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
So your sayin it's something on the other end of the arm huh?? I'm guessing the dash has to be removed to fix my problem now huh

If the door has slipped out of it's pivot, yes.

The only way to get to it is rotate the dash down to the service position and disassemble the hvac box.

Notice I said "IF".....:)