99+ LS1 PCM swap into OBS GMT400 trucks/SUV's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where can you buy a marine intake?

this is taken from page 27 on the marine intake megathread:
For those of you that want to purchase a NEW assembly -

Call Randy at KEM Equipment, 503-692-5698 ( http://www.kemequipment.com ) Cost is $760 + shipping to your door. In May 2007, they had over 10 in stock.

[email protected]

Kem Equipment, Inc.
10800 S.W. Herman Road
Tualatin, OR. 97062

For those of you that want to purchase a USED take off assembly from a fresh water boat (not salt water) -

Call Roger at Michigan Motorz, 248-554-4400 ( http://www.michiganmotorz.com/ ) Cost varies due to condition and availability, but should be about $500. In May 2007, they had over 5 in stock.

[email protected]

Michigan Motorz
4706 Fernlee Ave
Royal Oak, MI 48073

so once installed the pcm has to be tuned right? it wont run just swapping out the computers?

yeah, you either need the pcm tuned before you install it or before you plan on driving the truck as there are a few things that need to be fixed before it truck will start.

sayso

Reaction score
Ok guy brand new to the site. i have been reading alot of things on here for the last week. I am really interested in the 411 swap for my truck. i have yet to come across anyone doing it with a 5 speed though. i have a 97 silvy vortec nv4500 trans and quite a few mods but no tuning yet :/ i would like to know what i need to do to get the 411 in my truck with my trans. has anyone done this yet? i will attempt it if i can figure it out and id love to take pics and make posts for doing it with the manual if possible. Everything i have read so far on the entire site has been great! Im looking forward to being a involved member! thanks in advance!
I'm new to the site also...I need that same pin out spread sheet...I have that same trans ...any help ?????