'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Hmm. I don't know, I've never liked the look of the stock steel rim, the older square-body rally rims look cool when used right.

I could see this truck rocking some Black/Machined Moto-Metal 951s though, they'd go well with the dark/chrome scheme of the truck.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Hmm. I don't know, I've never liked the look of the stock steel rim, the older square-body rally rims look cool when used right.

I could see this truck rocking some Black/Machined Moto-Metal 951s though, they'd go well with the dark/chrome scheme of the truck.

Shhhh you, to many people wearing my wheels! Although, I am looking to go up to 18s or 20s when these tires are done. I'll be selling the 16x9 951's I'm rocking now.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id really like to have either the 20" chrome 2015 ltz wheels or 20" chrome 2015 slt "snowflake" wheels.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made some progress today, hoping to lay down some storm grey tomorrow on the new grille!
You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Painted the grille yesterday, will be installing tomorrow before Friday's truck meet!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

Don't encourage those rims! Come on man!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't encourage those rims! Come on man!
Its ok haha, i like oem or replica wheels. Not too crazy on aftermarket wheels unless its like a fuel maverick or moto metal 962 in chrome, even some older weld wheels look great but they are expensive!

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are you using to photoshop those wheels? I could have some fun with that