99 gmc build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
yah thats what i figured i thought maybe they would be more for the 800's but if its only 280 id say just go 3"

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
yah thats what i figured i thought maybe they would be more for the 800's but if its only 280 id say just go 3"

3 inch bodys dont look bad on nbs trucks because you dont see alot of fame on them

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys you talked me into it, 3" body should be on by next weekend if all goes good. I was telling a buddy I was thinking about getting one, and now he's gonna trade me his for my stock stuff. Pretty excited!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Alright guys you talked me into it, 3" body should be on by next weekend if all goes good. I was telling a buddy I was thinking about getting one, and now he's gonna trade me his for my stock stuff. Pretty excited!

sweet man thats gona make a huge difference can't wait to see

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Me either! He's gotta get some stuff cleaned out of his shop, añd then were gonna pull em in and start swapping em out.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still no body lift but I had some free time tonight so I finally painted my front bumper cover and installed it, while waiting on paint to dry I started priming those fender flares to get ready for paint. It's PITA to smooth them things. I was on coat number 4 of high build when I left and they still need 1 or 2 more coats.

You must be registered for see images attach

After 2 coats I think is when I took this pic

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No more 20s! Looks much cleaner like this IMO. Color matched flares should be on tommarow, and I'm gonna decrank the front a little.