99 denali front end on a 96 k1500 suburban?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys i looked around a little bit on the forum and could find anything on denali's. Is is possible to put a denali front end of my suburban? if so what all is involved? new fenders? hood? would it be a all bolt up job and i wouldnt have to create custom parts. Any suggestions and help would be great guys!

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
deanli front end is the same as the escalade, need fenders, hood, bumper, bumper reinforcemnt, bumper brackets, grille shell and headlights. you need to fill in the holes where the flares go if you get an oem front cap.

radiator support is the same as the chevy trucks.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
used to be a website that sells the entire kit … was pricey but at least all the parts were new and you didn't have to worry about making trips to the junkyard

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
used to be a website that sells the entire kit … was pricey but at least all the parts were new and you didn't have to worry about making trips to the junkyard

Plus the parts were ill-fitting and tin foil thin.

It's well worth the time to scour the salvage yards and find all OEM parts for the swap.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
junkyards and craigslist....ebay on some of the smaller stuff cuz the bigger stuff will kill the bargain you find in shipping. just keep your eyes out and start getting parts. it's easier that way. just be sure to keep all the hardware and stuff, that's what will slow you down really bad trying to second guess what nut and bolt holds it in

DefendHawaii

Reaction score
I recently saw an entire kit with lights and fogs the whole deal for 500.00 it was primers black. I wish I would have jumped on it.

I am now just looking at doing the side fender flare and body pieces from a OBS Escalade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
if its cheap you may want to think twice. they sell those kits cheap but the metal is real thin and dents easily! and nobody likes dents!also the fitment sucks as well right out the box so be prepared to do some good fitting and modifying those parts so they look right once installed!
IMO spend the extra money on OEM parts for great fitment and great quality! the only downfall is OEM ones you have to fill holes in the fender flare holes. just something ya gotta do but again well worth the extra hassle than cheap flimsy parts that dont have holes!
if ya can junkyards are your best bet for a full clip! only modifications im aware of is a few wires for the frontlights as your truck doesnt have fogs already stock and im not positive about parking or headlight harnesses. but very minor! can easily buy aftermarket pigtails for any lights you need to swap.
and if you can buy whole front junkyard keep it in one piece mostly. that will just make the fitment onto your truck that much easiler ;) very little tweaking of fitment.