99-00 denali parts. console tan, gauge cluster, afew door handles.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
for quickest response EMAIL ME! [email protected] i rarely get notifications from this forum! sometimes it takes 2 months to get a email notification for some unknown reason! :(

just got me a few more denali parts.
none tested tho. but truck looks pretty nice just wrecked.

gauge cluster. 55 plus shiping.

center console, tan, rear cup holder MISSING, top map pad latch MISSING, extra hole drilled on top front bezel piece, normal paint peel junk i think only on the rear trim so not that bad, and the main consoles latch needs alittle tweaking.... springs must have popped off inside and a piece on the bottom side is chipped off. it will still hold closed but you gotta pull the latch itself back out since the springs dont push it back so it catches. should be easy fix. also the one rear heated seat button is pressed in, its there but nto sure if it will snap right back in or not.
$145 plus shipping. comes with rear mounting bracket and front air diffuser trim so your air vents wont be blocked by it ;)

i got 3 of the 4 chrome handles HANDLE ONLY, just pop your factory handles out carefully and slide these in place. open to offers on them.
You must be registered for see images attach

also have some 2005 nbs dual electric fans. open to offers. tested and good but has a few cracks on the top of the case. noting bag just slap some epoxy on the backside hidden and it is fine. was damaged in wreck but fans still good. and i even have the factory relay box WIRES CUT AND NEED extended to the fans from the box. then to activate them you have two negative wires, one for AC single fan, and one to turn on both fans. i even have a 0911 computer and pigtails if you want to do he 911 computer swap and activate these fans just like 2005 trucks do! coputer and pigtails not pictured as well as the relay box not pictured.

^video of me testing them on a battery.

paypal prefered and local pickup is always a plus! 46112 or 46254 area code. indianapolis on the westside. the parts are at my dads shop in brownsburg and i live in indianapolis typicaly free after 3pm to meet up localy.

Last edited:

96tahoenyc

Reaction score
Ill take the escalade gauge cluster and the air diffuser vent piece that goes before the console if your willing to sell it separately !

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
sorry dont think i have any overhead consoles. i thought about taking it but didnt probably long gone now.
i cannt test the gauge cluster right now because my trucks intake is now sitting on the garage floor. :( lower intake gasket blew i guess and was leaking out all my radiator fluid!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
im open to offers on both the fans and the door handles. throw me out an offer thats plus shipping and ill decide if i wanna box them up and move em ;)

i also just got a PREMIUM console in the other day but i got that sucker on ebay for well HIGH ebay priced ;) looking for that rich person that needs one and wants one in great shape!
email me directly for quicker responses! otherwise i have to just check the site every now and then because it takes like 2 months for it to reply to my email from the forum! :(

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Bump. Still have these.
Handles pending sold.

I've cleaned up the tan console a bit. Slapped some small springs into the latch so it will hold closed and open fine now. Also removed the spring from the top map pad door so it stays down just fine now. Works just fine like that as long as you don't keep anything in there when you open the main lid sideways :) you could always use some magnet latches to try and hold it closed. The spring is still inside the console so if you ever find a new latch for it you can out it right back to normal!

Some newer pictures of it at
http://s40.photobucket.com/user/addiction2bass/library/0 for sale