99’ Chevy Suburban K1500 LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nedregaard

Reaction score
Hi guys, new newbie here!

This is my 1999 Chevrolet Suburban K1500.
It’s a stock truck with an 5.7 liter Vortec engine, beige interior leather seats with LT trim.
Color Emerald Green metallic.

More information to come!

Hope y’all like it

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
Love the burb and the color! I had a 97 in Emerald Metallic Green, easily my one of my favorite GM color codes.

Nedregaard

Reaction score
Nice truck, beautiful place for a picture.

Thank you man, yeah it’s a beautiful scenery. More pictures to come

Awesome Burb! Used to have one the same color combo but a 2500. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Jay! K2500 are awesome! Love the color combo

Welcome to the forum!
Love the burb and the color! I had a 97 in Emerald Metallic Green, easily my one of my favorite GM color codes.

Thanks man! Really enjoying it! The Emerald Green are one of mine favorite as well

Welcome! I have two of these beasts (99 2wd, 4wd, both LT Subs). Great trucks!

Thank you! Awesome! Which one do you use for a daily drive? Indeed great trucks

redfishsc

Tired of fixing lousy engineering.
Reaction score
We daily both of them. Wife takes the 2wd, but its more fun to drive because i regeared the rear end on it to 4.10

Nedregaard

Reaction score
We daily both of them. Wife takes the 2wd, but its more fun to drive because i regeared the rear end on it to 4.10

4.10 awesome! Original GM you’re using? I’m about to change differential fluid on my truck this days. What kind a fluid do you recommend?

redfishsc

Tired of fixing lousy engineering.
Reaction score
I used Motive Gear brand, i am satisfied it's plenty good enough for me. I've towed 4k pounds on several 300 mile trips.

If you have the G80 locker rear end, you want to use 80w90 that has no "friction modifier" in it, which isn't easy to find anymore, but Walmart SuperTech works, its what I use.

If you have the factory open differential then any brand 80w90 or 75w90 (synthetic or conventional) will work just fine.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Welcome and nice truck. Mine is the same color. Your front tag is a giveaway that you're in Europe, but so are those side marker lights. I like those. What do your taillights look like?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake rogers