98 Sierra - Project Investment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Love the simplicity of your truck, too many people go overboard and add way too much to their truck to the point it looks tacky, good job.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the simplicity of your truck, too many people go overboard and add way too much to their truck to the point it looks tacky, good job.

I agree. Im not sure what i want to do next. Besides random little stuff its finally time i enjoy it.

I really want some Bilstien 7100's or Fox 2.0 Resi's on all 4 corners. That way i can adjust the ride a little more than a standard shock and it adds some flash.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i love the looks of your truck its not over the top still very driveable and looks awesome at the same time

kaboom187

Reaction score
Wow man that looks pretty clean , thats what i want my truck to be like . Except i have the 97 suburban and it has 380 km on it quite a bit of rust . Starting to loose my hope in it tho haha

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great looking truck, and nice build, I really like your wheel choice too!

thanks! I really badly wanted Method Standards but they were a pain to deal with and didnt tell me nothing was in stock. So i found these and went to buy them asap.

Thanks guys, i appreciate it. Coming from an 07 Silverado it was tough to go to a 98 but at least it was a fully loaded one and one that was in great shape originally. Im slowly starting to like it just as much.