98 K2500 Burb with 454 Smog Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You probably could still just remove the pump, use everything you have and just get a belt thats made to measurement required. Even though your tensioners is flipped it will likely still work if you just swap the pulley to a smooth one.

Post a picture of your actual engine

Frogprince

Reaction score
You want this... https://www.wholesalegmpartsonline....odel=14520&modelYear=1999&ukey_category=19397

I don't find much with the number listed, Though... nothing on ebay under the part number. They do appear there, usually from expensive to insane for the entire serpentine setup. There are likely more out there than the air-pump version that you have, However.

That is the part that I need. I found one and almost had it removed from a local yard. It seemed to be stuck on the stud and I couldn't get it pulled away from the motor.

For now I have just unhooked the electric clutch and it no longer makes the grinding noise. Just want to have a backup to eventually remove it and have a simpler design.