97Bowtie1106's Crew Cab Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
last night I was driving home and it had been raining earlier. A little bit of moisture was building in my headlights and after the rain yesterday the whole headlight was foggy. On my way home, my headlight bulb went out. Keep in mind I put these on the truck right before I sold it (2-3 moths ago). You would think that paying for the "best" aftermarket headlight you would be pretty satisfied. Ive had better luck out of the ebay headlights. So today I was replacing the bulb that blew. I got that done and about 2 hours later....I have no headlights (high and low). Every other light works though. I thought it might be a fuse but no luck.

On a side note, I leave for vacation in about 7 hours so that is much needed today. It would be nice to get this fixed before I leave though. Ill probably never spend a dime on tyc unless they drop the price dramatically.

Sorry for the rant, its been a long 24 hours

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
DAmn dude that sucks. I sealed my Ebays and Havent had a problem since, The parking lights as well and same with the corners. They may fit like ppop but they are all sealed now.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wait... so our crappy aftermarket headlights arent the only ones that leak? after the first rain they were in it looked like sunshine gleam off our pool, then after we fixed both of them from leaking about a month later it blew one of the bulbs

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Nah I just took my time when I edged it. Keep a rag with you if you do get it on the plastic but it won't stick to it. Also make sure you don't get too much dye on your brush so it won't drip

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
Lemme get this straight: You've got a BLACK cc and want it WHITE, and I've got a WHITE cc and want it BLACK?! I'd offer to trade ya if my truck didn't have so much sentimental value to me...