97Bowtie1106's Crew Cab Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive seen many, unless you mean lowered cause ive really only seen them lifted ( dirtyhick42's old one) and a few others

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
imho the general pewter color is a way to common for gm vehicles. id do something a little different...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Around here all you see are white crew cab's, and pewter 98-99 burb's, must be a 1k of them.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
What?, All i see up here are pewter and blue CCSB.
In 2wd? I've never seen one. Honestly I don't care how common the color is, if I think it'll look good. I'll do it

Around here all you see are white crew cab's, and pewter 98-99 burb's, must be a 1k of them.
Yea...white is pretty much the common color in the ccsb around here. Besides the trucks I've seen at shows that are codon painted I've only seen a factory red and a factory green once, but not in person

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Got back from vacation yesterday. Before I left I took the leaking headlight out and let it dry out completely before installing it. While we were gone we had some horrible storm with alot of rain. I came back home to not the slightest moisture in the light. I washed it this morning and still no moisture so Im hoping this is fixed but I have some OEM lights just in case.

Also, I found my HIDs in the storage box under the hood. They said they blew the ballast and they were no good. I decided to test them out and they both worked perfectly lol. So now I have my HIDs back in