97 z71 trans coolant line

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

603 z71

Reaction score
hey guys, just found out today my trannny cooler line that goes into the radiator right below the upper rad hose is leaking... is there an o-ring or something in there tht would need replacing because the line is fine but u cant see were it ran down the radiator. thank u in advance.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey guys, just found out today my trannny cooler line that goes into the radiator right below the upper rad hose is leaking... is there an o-ring or something in there tht would need replacing because the line is fine but u cant see were it ran down the radiator. thank u in advance.

I believe there is an o ring but are you sure its the line and not the radiator tank that is leaking?

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Inside the fitting there is an o-ring. We always change the fitting out just because they are cheap and getting that o-ring out and in is a biotch. The fitting is like 5 bucks from gm dealer. If you need the part number let me know.

603 z71

Reaction score
im wetarded its the engine oil cooler line. durrr, i can get the lines with know fittings for 23.99 each at my work, and its definitaly the fitting or o-ring that is leaking.