1994 K1500 Trans Cooler Lines Leaking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Striker1423

Reaction score
If it's overfull it's maybe a half quart. I'll have to take it in. My brother said just drop the trans. I may be quite capable, but it's in a gravel driveway and it's fall. Means rain here and snow eventually. To a shop it goes.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can get crow foot flares.

I'm all for buying quality when it makes sense, but the Strap-On set is twenty times the price!

Just buy the wrenches in the size you need. Also you can look for a used set online or offer up. You don’t need to buy new off the truck

Kens1990K2500

One Piece At A Time
Reaction score
If it's overfull it's maybe a half quart. I'll have to take it in. My brother said just drop the trans. I may be quite capable, but it's in a gravel driveway and it's fall. Means rain here and snow eventually. To a shop it goes.
Any update?

Striker1423

Reaction score
Not just yet. Being Christmas time I decided to just drive it for now. I still need to crawl under the truck and fix the line leak. I did manage to get a snap-on crows foot to try and tighten it. But, it still needs to see a shop for diagnosis. I can ssume they will need to pull and fix it. Good news is I got a gasket set to fix the filter housing leak. But, again, need to stop being lazy and brave the cold to fix it.