97 Chevy Z71 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Looks good! BTW, others can't post in build threads.

"Forum: Offroad Build Threads

The Build Thread area is for you to keep a closed thread detailing your work on your projects. Copy your tech pictures and writeups from other areas of the forum to your thread here.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN POST IN YOUR THREAD IN THIS SECTION!"

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
Looks good! BTW, others can't post in build threads.

"Forum: Offroad Build Threads

The Build Thread area is for you to keep a closed thread detailing your work on your projects. Copy your tech pictures and writeups from other areas of the forum to your thread here.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN POST IN YOUR THREAD IN THIS SECTION!"

Yeah I prefer that so i can keep track better of what i post on it, i like my build thread and this thread just for feedback and ect..

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
Thought i'd share a few pictures of my old 95 Chevy and my 94 Chevy both are gone now.. but my 97 will someday be as clean..

My 94, 3" Suspension 3" body. 8K HIDs Smoked lights. 2" True duals just glasspacks, 15% tint all the way around. 2 10" Kickers under rear seat.. ect...

You must be registered for see images attach

And my 95, 6" Suspension 3" body. 2 1/2" Duals K&N Cold air intake, TBI spacer. 38" Toyo MTs, 2 10" kickers under rear seat.

(Next to my94 when it was just a baby!)

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah I prefer that so i can keep track better of what i post on it, i like my build thread and this thread just for feedback and ect..

Ahh I see, I misread your post, thought you were wondering why no one had commented in it ha. My bad.

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
And im gonna start usin photobucket for my build thread!! much better picture size!

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score

Last edited:

97Z71

LOVES GMT400s.
Reaction score
Thinkin about just moving my build thread to the members trucks area but seems like a pain in the ass, I like the idea of having a build thread than just posting comment and talk bout my truck on here?? anyone have any thoughts about it?

Last edited: