96k1500's 95 yukon build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My cousin's steering wheel broke in his 93 chevy when he grabbed it one time. Then he got all pissed off and started beating the **** out of the steering wheel. Got a good laugh out of it. :gr_grin:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My cousin's steering wheel broke in his 93 chevy when he grabbed it one time. Then he got all pissed off and started beating the **** out of the steering wheel. Got a good laugh out of it. :gr_grin:

That could be a little frustrating haha

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Yea its on a saturday

Awesome. I wasn't sure if I was going to leave Saturday morning and stay the night then come home Sunday or if I was going to drive up Friday night and stay two nights yet. But if after the cookout works for you then that works for me!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Awesome. I wasn't sure if I was going to leave Saturday morning and stay the night then come home Sunday or if I was going to drive up Friday night and stay two nights yet. But if after the cookout works for you then that works for me!

Either/or, if you wanna come friday and have then on for the cookout we can do that

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Mine was actually perfect when I bought the truck, I could close it with my pinky. But It's gone downhill since the lift. I don't grab the steering wheel or door anymore when getting in.

Ahhh love me then nerf bars haha

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Got my basket floor set up on top for measurements and figurin out placement
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Got my basket floor set up on top for measurements and figurin out placement
You must be registered for see images attach

Figured out how im gonna make the legs to mount it, now i just gotta get some metal for it