96k1500's 95 yukon build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Sad part is i have what i need i just have to get around to doing it haha

Let me know if you need help, i have a spring remover tool as well but I will be out of town all next week

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Hey Danny I was just wondering if the weekend of the meet you would be interested in helping me install my cab lights? I can pay you for your time if you want me too man I just don't want to do it myself and mess it up haha

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Hey Danny I was just wondering if the weekend of the meet you would be interested in helping me install my cab lights? I can pay you for your time if you want me too man I just don't want to do it myself and mess it up haha

Yea man, if you wanna follow me to my house afterwards we can install them here and if you wanna stay that night and head back friday that would be fine

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
We are in the same boat. My door is getting so hard to close now. I don't have to slam the door yet but it's close. :nono:

Mine was horrible, the bushings were shot for i dont know how long before i got the truck but by the looks of the old latch it had been awhile, it was so wore out i had to kick the door upward to get it to latch fully, changed the latch and works perfect now, just need to change the bushings so it dont wear out the new latch

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine was horrible, the bushings were shot for i dont know how long before i got the truck but by the looks of the old latch it had been awhile, it was so wore out i had to kick the door upward to get it to latch fully, changed the latch and works perfect now, just need to change the bushings so it dont wear out the new latch

Mine was actually perfect when I bought the truck, I could close it with my pinky. But It's gone downhill since the lift. I don't grab the steering wheel or door anymore when getting in.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Mine was actually perfect when I bought the truck, I could close it with my pinky. But It's gone downhill since the lift. I don't grab the steering wheel or door anymore when getting in.

I always grabbed the steering wheel in the 96, either that or center arm rest

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Yea man, if you wanna follow me to my house afterwards we can install them here and if you wanna stay that night and head back friday that would be fine

Alright sweet! Wasn't it on a Saturday??? I was planning on staying the night I have family and friends there as well and I don't think I'm going alone. I should have a plus one haha