'96+ Factory Aux Transmission Cooler Brackets/Hardware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As the title states, I'm looking for the top and bottom brackets and hardware from an OEM aux transmission cooler. 96+ trucks. Same as the first picture in both of these threads, except these are missing a few of the bolts in the pictures.

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/how-to-factory-auxiliary-trans-cooler-upgrade.18104/

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/trans-oil-power-steering-coolers.31586/

I don't need the actual cooler, I'm going to be shortening the brackets to install a Tru-Cool M7B like the write-up in that first thread. Let me know if you have this stuff! Tagging some of the usual suspects below for attention.

@Z71Hobbs @PolarBear @gstubbz @thz71

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol! I was in your neck of the woods today! I'll keep an eye out..i know what they look like, i have them on my 6.5.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks bud! Let me know if you find anything.

GMT_TANK

Reaction score
Dozens here in nc at my local parts yard! I can get one for you for a small fee plus shipping, I’m there all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dozens here in nc at my local parts yard! I can get one for you for a small fee plus shipping, I’m there all the time.

Awesome! Just let me know when you get them gathered up. Just need the brackets and the bolts, probably cheaper to ship without the cooler itself. Thanks!

GMT_TANK

Reaction score
Will do. I’ll be there next week picking up some odds and ends for a project. And I’ll grab a set or two

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
If you didn't get any, I might have some on the same truck you bought the airbox off of. I don't know why I didn't see your post earlier!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you didn't get any, I might have some on the same truck you bought the airbox off of. I don't know why I didn't see your post earlier!

Still looking, let me know. Thanks!

GMT_TANK

Reaction score
I still haven’t gotten out there yet it’s been raging nearly every since Christmas but I’m off tuesday I swing out and some

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk