95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
kyle ........ I have an idea, what do you think those nnbs 18s wrapped in 33 13.50s would look like?? im thinking beastly

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But I think they'd look great on there. Especially a tire with some meat on em.
I agree man, im going with an mt of some kind. at's just dont do it for me. im thinkin toyo or trail grapplers in 295/70s or possibly some kind of 325/60 not sure. im thinking either pick an average widh tire in a size like 33.5 or 34 or go with a wide meaty 33. I have zero intentions of regearing so i dont wanna make it too big of a slug

any ideas?

Twostrokeking

Reaction score
Thanks! Looks good man and welcome, I stumbled on this site while I was on GMFS awhile back and fell in love. The guys on here know just about everything you can think of and are very helpful! Im pretty ocd about mine as well haha what are the plans exactly?

Sorry man, I'm terrible at remembering to reply haha. It needs a little body work, new front shocks, fresh under coat, roll in bed liner, led tails. Full led interior. Wiper cowl, TYC elegantes, new stabilizer, dual shocks up front, new diff cover. Components. Remove back seat and do 2 15" subs. And the list goes on haha. I also need a new alt and batt. Top of my list is body work though right now. Hard to do things without a job man. It sucks

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Have you and I talked about them before? My buddy runs them an loves them and they pull great! The re-treading process has come a long way since it first appeared.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you and I talked about them before? My buddy runs them an loves them and they pull great! The re-treading process has come a long way since it first appeared.

I think we have, my buddy runs em too. Its not that I dont trust them its more the sizing options and appearance