95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
yeah it is one of those deals that may change if something comes up but crossing fingers it will be with me a very long time

Twostrokeking

Reaction score
Hey man, I am 16 and from Utah. This is my first post, I stumbled across this website while looking at roll pans. Haha. Somehow I came across this thread. I love your truck. I have a 95' obs just like yours but mine has a 5" suspension lift. Like I said I am 16 without a job so kinda can't do very much to it other then little **** here and there. Car audio and customizing **** is my passion. I have a whole list of things I want to do! Major thing is body work. The ass before me left a few dents in it haha. Not to bad but im OCD about it. Anyways, here is my truck. Thought I'd show you!

You must be registered for see images attach

And here is a far a way picture, haha sorry I was standing in front of it.. that was yesterday at a bass competition I entered.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey man, I am 16 and from Utah. This is my first post, I stumbled across this website while looking at roll pans. Haha. Somehow I came across this thread. I love your truck. I have a 95' obs just like yours but mine has a 5" suspension lift. Like I said I am 16 without a job so kinda can't do very much to it other then little **** here and there. Car audio and customizing **** is my passion. I have a whole list of things I want to do! Major thing is body work. The ass before me left a few dents in it haha. Not to bad but im OCD about it. Anyways, here is my truck. Thought I'd show you!

And here is a far a way picture, haha sorry I was standing in front of it.. that was yesterday at a bass competition I entered.

Thanks! Looks good man and welcome, I stumbled on this site while I was on GMFS awhile back and fell in love. The guys on here know just about everything you can think of and are very helpful! Im pretty ocd about mine as well haha what are the plans exactly?

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay guys, a set of nnbs 18s just came up on CL for 300 who here thinks I should get them???

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I sold a set of those with tires for $700. Eventually your truck will have all NNBS parts. Badging and wheels leads to bumpers and beds.

But seriously, I like them :shrug: I say get them and do some custom powdercoating on them!

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha idk man I just think the new style stuff on the obs truck makes them seem so much newer and not a ton of people do it. So it still sticks out but people cant figure out why. I just thought it would be a good idea cause the salt and junk wont hurt em and I have a few more tire options vs 16s

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I was just lickin at ya. I like those wheels and had they been 17's I would've probably ran them but they were 18's with factory 265's iirc and that doesn't work well with a 6" lift lol.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha ik man ik :lol: Ive always liked those wheels but NNBS body style...not so much. And what were you thinking?!?! those oreo cookies would have set it off man!