95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a nice photoshop. Looks legit. And I like it, but not as much as I thought I would.

yeah dude, it looks alot less tough and i think if i painted it green it would be too much green. idk maybe il just keep the one i have.. what were your thoughts on the nnbs badges? dudes on gmfs say dont do it

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I agree on the bumper. Keep what you've got.

NNBS badges, I'm indifferent on. I like them at times, but other times not so much. The photoshop of them looks great and I think it'll make perfectly with what all you've got goin on on the truck. It'll break up the green a little, but tastefully. My vote, yes.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
workin on it bro! found one a guy has in excellent shape for 90$ with the valence. not really sure if thats a good deal but still cheaper than buyin new

There was one brand new for 80 obo up here... If only you weren't so far away

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know for sure it would look good on the tailgate not 100% on doing it all around. dont wanna get too much goin on but it might break up the plain sides :hmm:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, it looks awesome as is.

But this is how I see it. There's a lot going on in the front of it, with the billet grill, and it's the grill and the lights and the bumper, then down the side, it's just a little plain. If that makes sense. It's not exactly MISSING the NNBS badges, but it'd be a nice tough IMO.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dude reading you loud and clear, I hate they way my truck looks from the side, the nfabs helped a ton but i think your rigjt about maybe too plain

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
but when you sit back and look and see how it went from this:

You must be registered for see images attach

To this:

Doesn't it feel awesome? :cool:

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its pretty rewarding haha i told people im going to make it into a head turner and they laughed at me. and agreed im going to just order some already