95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
workin on it bro! found one a guy has in excellent shape for 90$ with the valence. not really sure if thats a good deal but still cheaper than buyin new

I paid $100 for mine without the valance. Not sure what prices are like around your parts but it sounds look a good deal to me. I put a 2WD valance on mine and I like it a lot better, cleans it up a lot.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I paid $100 for mine without the valance. Not sure what prices are like around your parts but it sounds look a good deal to me. I put a 2WD valance on mine and I like it a lot better, cleans it up a lot.

Hmm im thinking il just grab it before its gone, 90 sounds a hell of alot better than 170 for a new one without valence... thanks for the input man!

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Spintech 6000 muffler has been ordered!!

I may order nnbs badges today too, still undecided if I want them on the doors or not..trying to keep it clean, maybe just on the tailgate would be better. And i photochopped a smootie on my truck and im not so sure on that anymore either. Softens the appearance to me for some reason. I might just put that money towards a nbs bumper instead :hmm:

You must be registered for see images attach

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NFabs look sick and imo the stance of that thing is perfect. Dont put on the smoothie it looks too plain to me. If anything pain the stock bumper green and keep the rubber crap on it