95 Suburban, The family cruiser.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsutomu27

Reaction score
I know the thread hasn’t been bumped in a few months…but any more mods on the burban? I just picked up a 95 as well and want to drop it as well….your pics have been the perfect inspiration.

Did you have to adjust anything with the fuel tank when you notched it?

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven’t really done much to it lately, took it on a short trip during Easter weekend.

I want to fine tune the front suspension (maybe coil-overs or air) some but the rear is dailed in perfectly. The rear is simple, didn’t have to do anything to the gas tank or a/c lines.

I’m trying to save a truck payment a month in preparation to possibly buy another truck, I haven’t had a truck payment in several years so my fun money is kinda spoken for right now.

tsutomu27

Reaction score
Haven’t really done much to it lately, took it on a short trip during Easter weekend.

I want to fine tune the front suspension (maybe coil-overs or air) some but the rear is dailed in perfectly. The rear is simple, didn’t have to do anything to the gas tank or a/c lines.

I’m trying to save a truck payment a month in preparation to possibly buy another truck, I haven’t had a truck payment in several years so my fun money is kinda spoken for right now.
Thanks again for the feedback, man. I know you mentioned djm a-arms up front (is that top and bottom?), and then swapping the rear to belltech.

I put 20’s on mine, but they’re about the same dimensions as stock tires, so I think we’d be comparable. I’ll still need to occasionally tow with mine, and I mtn bike often, so want to be able to go “slightly off a paved road” without issues.

Do you mind messaging me what all is on there now, as you’ve found the sweet spot? Would it be able to go over a curb at this ride height?

Attachments

• IMG_9889.jpeg
    IMG_9889.jpeg
    526.7 KB · Views: 5