95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Now that there is a well equipped cup. My dad got the coozie thing made for it for a gift to me. Its got the trucks instagram page name on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Nice! When I saw your name I was like "who the hell almost stole my name!?!?!" then I saw it was you haha

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Nice! When I saw your name I was like "who the hell almost stole my name!?!?!" then I saw it was you haha

Its just a name someone called the truck trying to be insulting in High School before it was driveable or painted, and I kinda embraced it. Thought it would be a fitting name for the since all that person uses is instagram. So its kinda a jab at them, because this truck has came so far since then.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Excuse the filthy truck but I got a new windshield put in, so no more decal. Don't know if it'll go back on or not yet. Grille is out because we were trying to track down an A/C leak. But seems to be running and driving fine again.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a good budget minded camera? Mine is like 5 years outdated

Just need to throw the corner lights back in the truck, they were drying and I had to drive the truck. But got the new grille in as well

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Really wish i could get those wheels in a 16". Looks great!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk