95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had to break out the snake killer today, love this old mossberg
You must be registered for see images attach
Next to my buddys 24V Ram its got a small lift on 35s, not too much difference in height surprisingly.

Put a set of nice HIDs in the high beams and they are stupid bright. Almost considering buying a set for the low beams. Probably would if I didnt just buy the LEDs
Looking good. My headlights are coming in sometime this week. They are hids. Im exited to get them on.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Poor truck, just sitting there by itself for the last few days. A/C Compressor locked up monday, got all the parts so hopefully can get it done today.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Got the A/C apart and found out I gotta put a water pump on the truck. $220 yesterday, probably at least $50 again today. This thing is nickel and dimeing me to death lately.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Trying to make some progress. Got everything apart and realized I had to put a water pump on it too. Buy one from my store (O'reilly's) and the top cracks and broke when we went to screw the top piece in so had to run around and find another one.

Anyways, adding some shiny stuff too, the tall valve covers I've had since I started the thread are finally making there way on. Also cleaned up and painted the new water pump as well. And for this motor to have unknown miles (probably a lot) it is amazing how clean it is.

Onto the pics

These things are gonna look amazing. Need to get some more stuff to clean everything up under the hood though.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Truck is still in pieces, got new NGK plugs for it and of course after driving 30 minutes away and after the store is closed, one of the new plugs had messed up threads. Gotta go back tomorrow and get another one when I go back to work, and have to get a new set of wires. These 8 month old accel wires are ruined already.

Its always something with this thing. Anyone wanna buy it? :rotflmao:

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Getting closer, got the front of the engine painted and both valve covers on. Also got a set of shorty headers on the way.

Got a junkyard score for $20, NBS center console