95+ replacement for door panel clips.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deven bullis

Employed by the big blue hexagon
Reaction score
Hello all, do any of you guys have a better idea to mount the 95+ door panel that does not use panel clips? I've never liked them as I just broke four trying to replace some broken ones, the clips never hold my door and the lower part of the door panel will get hung on some interior trim. Any responses would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Find some nice screws and drill from outside the panel to into the sheetmetal? interior trim magnets might work but also are very very expensive.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
For them to hold well you have to replace both pieces, the pin and the socket.

The lower part of your panel is getting caught because your door is sagging. Address the pins/bushings/hinge area.

Richard

deven bullis

Employed by the big blue hexagon
Reaction score
For them to hold well you have to replace both pieces, the pin and the socket.

The lower part of your panel is getting caught because your door is sagging. Address the pins/bushings/hinge area.

Richard
Find some nice screws and drill from outside the panel to into the sheetmetal? interior trim magnets might work but also are very very expensive.
Thank you guys for both responding, I went the drill a few screws method and so far its working. I didn't get into much detail about the panel getting caught, on the edge of the panel its broken and slightly warped so if you slam the door hard enough the lower panel will break the clips and catch itself on the interior right behind the door. ill try and get a photo of it later today, but thank you guys again for responding!