95 OBS parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I have some interior pieces for sale. I do take paypal but there will be an extra charge to cover their fees.

Ext Cab panels from A pillar back. Tan in color. The rear armrests and trash cans are not pictured but are included. The rear panel above the back glass is not included. One clip on the passenger side speaker panel is broke off but can be repaired.
$80 for the set. Shipping for these is really high due to being over-sized so I can not ship.
You must be registered for see images attach

I also have the ext cab back seat that is tan for sale. $100 obo. I can not ship this so pick up only. I will post a pic upon request.

Parking break assembly: $30 shipped
Break pedal: $25 shipped
Gas pedal: $25 shipped
ABS computer bracket: just pay shipping.

Ext Cab seat belts. Tan in color: $40 Shipped.

Bed Rails $40

Last edited:

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice clean interior parts but......
I need a dust cover for a 4L60E tranny.....2 whl drive

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I have added some seats to this. The rear seat is out of the truck. The 60/40 bench is in my daily driver. If needed I can swap it out easily if someone is interested. I will post pics upon request.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
The panels are still for sell. I am open to offers on any of this stuff. It's take up space in my garage. I also have a set of chrome bed rails that bolt into the stake pockets. They are still on the truck but can be easily removed. They are not scratched or bent. Due to size I can not ship. I will take $40 for them. I can get pics upon request.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Here are a couple pics of the 60/40 bench