'95-'98 grill in a '88

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I take it as friendly as well, always do with you. Where would I double check your info? I know what I know just as surely as you know what you know...
I recognize the brochure has a newer grille, but do all the m/y 94 trucks? Or is this more (in)famous GM parts using bullshit?
Good question. I figured the sales brochure BS would brag about the refreshed front end but I couldn't find that just yet. So for now, it's a "I know what I know" confirmation. :D

Richard

KRS1

be .00 take .00
Reaction score
I took a picture of my extra (2 headlight) 88-93 grill (it needs some work). The reason why I am going with a 94-98 is that my original grill was badly cracked and my donated grill (see picture) needs work. I also find the 94-98 seems to be made of better plastic and more durable.. When at the yard the 88-93's tend to more degraded... I think a new grill is pretty pricey from LMC etc. I probably have around $60 CDN in my used grill/brackets/etc..

You must be registered for see images attach