94 Silverado Body Droped full Tube Chassis IRS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loweredd

Reaction score
That looks really good. I like the wheel arches, but it makes it not look as low. Looks like a ton of metal work in that project!

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks really good. I like the wheel arches, but it makes it not look as low. Looks like a ton of metal work in that project!
thanks ..yeah i gave up some wheel tuck but i also get full steering at 5 1/2" of lift .
the truck will never see 11" ride height again lol

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
update lol.. i think this is a update , some of you will like this and some wont (Takes a deep breath) i replaced all the fenders on the truck back to stock 2 new front fenders and 2 new bed sides and ditched the sheet metal in the bed also .
the only thing i kept was the roll pan.
i also picked up a 2003 Cadi Escalade EXT complete dash and started fiting it in the truck today , i got the dash from a freind that was going to do the same swap , he allready sanded it smooth for a repaint

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
update lol.. i think this is a update , some of you will like this and some wont (Takes a deep breath) i replaced all the fenders on the truck back to stock 2 new front fenders and 2 new bed sides and ditched the sheet metal in the bed also .
the only thing i kept was the roll pan.
i also picked up a 2003 Cadi Escalade EXT complete dash and started fiting it in the truck today , i got the dash from a freind that was going to do the same swap , he allready sanded it smooth for a repaint

Why the change of course? I personally thought that the re-arching and sectioning of the fenders was really cool becuase it was custom! The Escalade dash should look AWESOME installed!! Post some pictures when you get a chance!

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
first i'd like to say i'm sorry for your loss.

this is an incredible built & i love every part of it. can't wait to see the finished product.