94 Blazer Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Okay guys it's mine now. I've been wanting a 2 door for a while now and I found out about this one that the guy was looking to do some trading for, long story short I traded my 92 Camaro for it, although it was in way better shape, this thing will turn out way better in the end.

All I know about it so far is its a 94, has a tbi 383 in it that has a cracked flywheel, its been sitting for a good while but I actually managed to get the thing to idle. Valve covers leak horribly, grilles broken, tailgate needs work, steering column is broke, blows power steering fluid out of it and it has red interior. But one day this thing will be nice.

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Holy damn that interior. It looks like a wire bomb went off lmao

I like the tailgate though!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Looks like a cool project! The interior is in nice shape, well except for the wiring disaster, LOL!

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
i've always liked the 2 door blazers. they just look so unique lol. i'd get one if i didnt need the bed of my trucks lol

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Holy damn that interior. It looks like a wire bomb went off lmao

I like the tailgate though!

Yeah I have no idea what happened there. Haven't really dug into it yet, and yeah barn doors are a deal breaker to me.

Looks like a cool project! The interior is in nice shape, well except for the wiring disaster, LOL!

The seats are perfect, low wear, no rips or tears. But like the rest of the truck it needs work.

i've always liked the 2 door blazers. they just look so unique lol. i'd get one if i didnt need the bed of my trucks lol

I love the way they look, figure if nothing else I can use it to pull around a quad ot side by side when ever I can afford to get one.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Threw on some nbs 17s I picked up for 200 bucks. Kinda gives me motivation to start working on it. Now if it'll just give me money :rotflmao: