94 1500 2wd lift idea, please tell me what yall think

what yall think

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffrey99

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I run a 17x9" wheel and I rub ( sometimes ) probably cause my backspace but a 10" I dunno......... I like the wide stance aswell but also got tired of changing wheel bearings..... Im actually in the process of dropping it back down....................
what size tire did you run on your truck.

jeffrey99

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks everyone for the help my plan is to order the spindles and a 1 inch blocks, in the next 2 days and, hopefully install them next week when im off. im going to hold off on tires and wheels right now until i need some, and save up a little more money. is there anything, any of y'all wish you would have done to make the installation easier that the instructions don't say.

3rd Coast Z

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing I recommend is replacing bearings and races while you have the front end apart. Ball joints too. The rear is nothing hard.

Sent from my iOuternet using Tapatalk

jeffrey99

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK guys i have ordered the 4 inch spindles from rough country, and 1 inch blocks for the rear. hopefully i can get them installed this weekend and post it for y'all. thanks for all the help everyone.