94-00 Chevy bowtie adapter to 2014 style bowtie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
.stp or .step you can save a file in any software and it will import into any other CAD software, so for instance i use NX working for GM, you may use solid works, both systems can open and view these files. the issue with this......sep/stp convert your once paramteric feature into a dead solid body it wil have no features, but can still eb thrown into a 2d drawing or whatever with correct dimensions.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Oh I see, it's software, ok, makes sense. Thanks man! :)

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
yea so your using solidworks i think it was mentioned? when you go to say file and save as, or sometimes export it will geiv eyou a bunch of options as what kind of file you want to convert it to.

i do this alot when manufacturing wants to run formability or something, i can send them the dead solid and then can run their tests, they dont give acrap about features and if they want to change something they can change it via synchronous modeling, othertimes they have access to the specific shared files out our teamcenter server

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea so your using solidworks i think it was mentioned? when you go to say file and save as, or sometimes export it will geiv eyou a bunch of options as what kind of file you want to convert it to.

i do this alot when manufacturing wants to run formability or something, i can send them the dead solid and then can run their tests, they dont give acrap about features and if they want to change something they can change it via synchronous modeling, othertimes they have access to the specific shared files out our teamcenter server
Yes, I'm using solidworks in my class right now. I haven't even had the time to take measurements yet. Been a busy couple of weeks, but hopefully I can get started on it soon.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd like to buy one if you'll be able to produce extras. My emblem is getting pretty nasty looking.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't had the time to do anything with this idea yet, been too busy with school and work. I'll get around to it eventually.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk