92 k2500 super lift crappy ride.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sreidmx

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm the FNG, been around these trucks for years love them. Simple easy to work on reliable etc. been a Chevy guy my whole life.

The wife's truck is. 92 K2500 6 lug with the sf14, it has a really old super lift, 4 inch cranked till there is about 1-1.5 inches before it hits the droop stop. I know that's why I rides like crap, but.. I'd like to not lower it a ton and I got to thinking maybe I could install one of the RC Uca's, the camber is t bad right now I think it's close to 0-1 degree positive I haven't been able to yank the wheel and measure it but from my angle finder that's close I'm sure.

Any suggestions on what I should do? Or just de crank it?. I need to replace the Uca's bushings anyways..
You must be registered for see images attach

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I would de crank a little bit. I have a pro comp, but my experience is Polyurethane bushings only on lifted trucks. I took a guys recommendation on here a while ago and went with napa bushings and I blew them out in about 7k miles. Energy suspension bushings are far superior other thank squeaks.