92 Chevy 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puckhead

Reaction score
Just picked this up a few days ago. Seems fairly solid. Needs some interior work and some exterior work. I don't know what I will do with the paint yet. I thought about Rhino Lining the whole thing. Just dont know if I will like the look.

You must be registered for see images

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey man. Thanks for coming over :wave: if you do anything with the paint just paint it that green-blue color that's currently on the front portion of the truck IMO do NOT line x your entire truck. That looks atrocious IMO :) any pics of the interior?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I actually like that paint job haha

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I actually like that paint job haha

Yeah it's not bad and gives it that 90's vibe :) I've definitely seen much worse

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!
That's a typical early '90's paint scheme. But it's better than most I've seen from that era. I kinda like it!
Lived in a small town for years. There was a GMT400 there that was painted almost exactly the same. I liked it back then, too.
At least the stripes aren't just the random ones similar to an R.V. that most came with! Those were just silly!

puckhead

Reaction score
Thanks guys! THe paint is growing on me but has some issues. Seems like the clear coat is missing or chipping in areas. Hood is real dull looking. I dont know how to fix this and keep the paint scheme. Macco? Match and spray myself?

The side moldings are also gorilla glued?? on. Dont know how much that messed the paint up.

Also concerned about the transmission a bit. Just doesnt shift that easy.