91 silveradoext cab part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lots of good parts. the bed is spoken for, any thing else is up for grabs. price plus actual shipping. let me know what you need.
passenger side ext cab window 20$
gauge cluster with 80k miles 25$
Radio delete pocket 5$
Driver mirror with good glass 10$

*if you need a rust patch for the cab cornners i will cut them out for you**

You must be registered for see images attach

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont be afraid to make an offer. The parts will get scrapped so I dont care to help you out

saument1986

Reaction score
I have a 94 k1500 not sure what all I can use off a 91 I'm looking for a driver side armrest passenger side fender if in good shape mine has dents, fuse cover and cab corners and the radio pocket I'm not sure how affordable shipping is though

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Arm rests are no good. The pasanger side fender has a little rust around the fender lip

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This might be a stretch because of the labor involved but how much for the power window wiring harness (full harness), both door switches, window regulators, and window motors? I understand if the work involved would make it to costly to justify, just gotta ask sometimes you know.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This might be a stretch because of the labor involved but how much for the power window wiring harness (full harness), both door switches, window regulators, and window motors? I understand if the work involved would make it to costly to justify, just gotta ask sometimes you know.

Im keeping the power window motors and locks. Make offer on the window harness I will make sure no plugs or cut before I make the sale