90 Chevy stepside 4/6 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Car Ramrod90

Reaction score
Hey guys haven't been on in a long time, not much going on with the truck right now due to financial issues but I just picked up new rims off my buddy on here caseman221.

You must be registered for see images attach

Next is painted bumper and roll pan before a paint job. Still undecided on the cowl hood haha.

Car Ramrod90

Reaction score
Truck is lookin **** man, I like those rims, definitely an improvement!
She looks pretty damn sleek right now, with or without a cowl hood, it'll still look good :)

Thanks man I appreciate it. Now I'm hoping to find a clean ext cab z71. I love this body style too much to buy newer

Car Ramrod90

Reaction score
Thanks, I lost interest in the truck for a bit and was just driving it around. The new look has sparked my interest again and I'm back at it haha. They make it sit a bit higher but I just love the way it looks now.

bxander831

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a nice c1500 !!! Almost exactly what I would like to have...only change I would make is paint it pearl white, and a phantom grill. But your is very nice none the less!

Car Ramrod90

Reaction score
That's a nice c1500 !!! Almost exactly what I would like to have...only change I would make is paint it pearl white, and a phantom grill. But your is very nice none the less!

Haha funny you say that about the pearl white, my dads been begging me to get it painted that as long as I've had the truck.

Caseman221

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why should I finish my truck when we just keep putting my hand me downs on yours ! Ha. Those rims look way better on your truck than they ever did on mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free