90 Chevy stepside 4/6 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Car Ramrod90

Reaction score
Thanks everyone I appreciate the feedback.

Why should I finish my truck when we just keep putting my hand me downs on yours ! Ha. Those rims look way better on your truck than they ever did on mine

How about that cowl hood you've got sitting in the garage? Haha

Car Ramrod90

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the Silverado SS bumpers on these? I was undecided on a smoothie paintable or chrome but I've thrown this into the mix too now. I didn't think I liked them and I've never seen them on this body style in person, but I think it looks awesome on this truck and now I'm debating.

You must be registered for see images attach

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the Silverado SS bumpers on these? I was undecided on a smoothie paintable or chrome but I've thrown this into the mix too now. I didn't think I liked them and I've never seen them on this body style in person, but I think it looks awesome on this truck and now I'm debating.

I think it fits really well.

Sent from ®obland

Car Ramrod90

Reaction score
Well I got another gmt400 that is probably just going to be my winter beater, she isn't pretty on the outside but the interior is flawless I couldn't believe it. Plus the price was really cheap.

It's a 94 with only 134k, a 350 5 speed.

Car Ramrod90

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can quality after market headlights? The ones I have now are just eBay cheapies and they look awful up close.