90 454SS -> 605SS 1000+ HP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Blah blah, mine is faster cause I chopped my exhaust up, blah blah pulling air from a low pressure area is better than pulling from a high pressure area, blah blah 306 stroker 400hp, blah blah 19 years old. I missed the TSB that said being older makes you smarter. Got to go look for it.

:rolleyes:

Mercedes mechanic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All that power and no way to put it to the ground. What a waste.

My White 454 has about @ 300 h.p. And that is more then enough.

When I was a kid, my dad used to tell me "boy, chrome don't make it go faster"

Then he said I had 3K of chrome on a 2 dollar car.

All that bolwer stuff is good and all, but if your not putting it to full use, why have it.

Plus thats just more parts to break.

Just so you can tell your friends you get blown alot? I think I will stick to my N.A. She runs just fine.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I get blown a lot and I dont even have a supercharger with a blower... ;)

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
All that power and no way to put it to the ground. What a waste.

All that bolwer stuff is good and all, but if your not putting it to full use, why have it.

Plus thats just more parts to break.

It's an addiction. Don't need the power. Can't even really use it. Just one of those "I gotta have more" things. I've been a power junkie since my first 327 powered station wagon. It wasn't fast, but in high school I thought it was. I had a twin turbo K10 lifted on 35s. No real reason for it, had the turbos left over from my Spirit R/T. Why? Just cause I could. Hey if I had the dough to drop on that 454SS I'd love to build it. Our shop had a turbo 89 Shelby Dakota. Had trac bars, drag radials, all the normal stuff. And it still wouldn't put the power to the ground. Just turned it into tire smoke. But tire smoke is awesome.

You must be registered for see images
Holden HQ Supercharged Fiery Burnout!!!