88 orange rc step side build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gpgtman83

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

The day I got her traded a atv for it when I got it home it didn't run right it sat and idled fine but when I would give it gas it would cut out and die with my experience owning these trucks before I knew what was wrong so I dropped the tank and it was exactly as I thought the rubber line connecting the fuel line to the fuel pump inside the tank had a hole in it so it was sucking up enough fuel to idle but not to run so I replaced it and went ahead and put a new pump in while I had it down and I have been fixing it up ever since

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Looks like a solid start, definately MODOT orange. LOL.

Where are you at in MO?

gpgtman83

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Got rid of the quad sealed beam headlights with some composite lights and turn signals and added some l.e.d. tails

gpgtman83

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took the wide wheels and tires off and all I could find was a set of 24's cheap so I bought them and ran them for a while

gpgtman83

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't like them so I took them off and put them in storage till I can sell them and traded my original wide ones for another set of aluminum 15's since the wide ones would suck in the snow

Bought a 98 grill from a buddy and color matched it also

gpgtman83

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally replaced the stock exhaust that had a cheap turbo muffler on it for a single in dual out flowmaster original 40 with the pipes ran straight out the back with 4 inch magnaflow tips then I went and bought a blackmax snap tarp for it

gpgtman83

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The aftermarket cd player and factory speakers wasn't cutting it so I went out and bought a Jenson flip out screen cd player and all new powerbass 2xl 4x6's in the stock location drove it like that for a little bit and all that wasn't good enough so I went and got some temporary 10 inch kicker subs with a 900 watt amp just to have decent sound till spring hits and I can upgrade the subs and amp plus add another amp for my highs