88 GMC Trail/DD Rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it even humanly possible to work that many hours in a week?!?!! Yeah I'm no body guy either and I don't even care if they look perfect I really just want to get the rot cut out and some fresh metal welded in. My rear axle is getting sloppy so I think rather than rebuilding it I'm going to swap in a 14b SF. So if you wanna lend a hand feel free. Back to your truck though, it's going to be real nice when it's all finished especially since you're building it from the frame up.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha it's easier to work those hours when you consider I'm a Paramedic. Yea I'm on the clock and in the ambulance for 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, etc hours at at time but when nobody calls 911 I'm sitting in the front seat checking my eye lids for pin holes lol. Hopefully I know where you can get a 14b SF here pretty soon. Still twiddling my thumbs. Today marks 2 months since I put in my order to ORD...

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just got off the phone with ORD. Turns out my order kinda fell through the cracks. Chris over there was awesome and more than accommodating with rectifying the problem. I'd continue doing business with them solely based on the customer care with fixing the problem. Them making badass parts also has some to do with it lol. Anyways, parts are enroute!

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Parts have started rolling on in...
You must be registered for see images attach

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still awaiting some parts to start the SAS. Did however install some daylight on my truck yesterday in the form of a 30" LED spot/flood bar from Rigid Industries. Sum ***** is bright!