88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Free Bump and Review!!!

I bought the harness from barron ~1-2 months ago and it works great!! The light output has increased, warmup time for the HIDs has decreased. I have only had 3 missfires of the HIDs with the harness but I'm almost positve its the ballast because I switched it to the DS and it followed.

If you have HIDs this upgrade is for you!

Also for people like me who think too much... The power lead wires will reach to the fusebox on the DS and still allow the harness to reach the PS headlight! (I did not run it this way because it was NOT reccomended but I thought I would just throw it out there.

Thanks again Barron:cheers:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also to anyone out there who has or would like to add fog lights, I can build a HD Fog Light Harness into the HD Headlight Harness as well! You can also utilize an OEM Fog Light Switch with the HD Fog Light set up as well!

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when i get a new bumper from lmc with the fog and driving lights you can make a harness for hid's

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
when i get a new bumper from lmc with the fog and driving lights you can make a harness for hid's

Yep he can! Hes currently building me what i have been calling the Uber harness with dual fog light harnesses built into a HD headlight harness for my K3500

Status
Not open for further replies.