88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered my 3rd set... it shipped out today. Pleasure doing business with you again Baron.

Easily the best Budget mod for the GMT400's!!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I believe mine arrived today so I will pick it up from the post office tomorrow! Def looking forward to installing it and my Hids from mike when they arrive!

Powered by Detroit Diesel

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just finished the install on mine and I love it! Very easy to do, truly a plug and play system that I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again!
Thanks Baron!

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have any of you guys upgraded the headlight bulbs to some of those Sylvania Ultra lights or whatever they are? I was think that was would be a good combo with this mod... might look like 'HID's' ??

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe mine arrived today so I will pick it up from the post office tomorrow! Def looking forward to installing it and my Hids from mike when they arrive!

Powered by Detroit Diesel

Great to hear chris! If you would like to give me a call for a walk through on the install of your harness, feel free to and ill be happy to help! Should look awesome with the 4 driving lights added as well!!!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just finished the install on mine and I love it! Very easy to do, truly a plug and play system that I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again!
Thanks Baron!

Thank you for the kind words man! And thank you very much for the business, if there's anything I can do for you feel free to ask and ill be happy to help!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have any of you guys upgraded the headlight bulbs to some of those Sylvania Ultra lights or whatever they are? I was think that was would be a good combo with this mod... might look like 'HID's' ??

The Sylvania Silverstar Ultras are an excellent choice for a halogen bulb Tony! They are much whiter and brighter then a standard halogen! I ran a set in my highs and lows for a year or so before HID's and was happy with them! Here is a picture of my 94's headlights when I was running Silverstar Ultras in the lows and 5K HID's in the high beams, in the OE headlight housing. This will give you a good idea of the color temp difference!

You must be registered for see images attach

And here is 5K HID's in the highs and lows in clear diamond cut headlight housings with a glare cap on the lows:

You must be registered for see images attach

Status
Not open for further replies.