88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyrestorm

Reaction score
I have a LMC harness on my truck now and was going to go to LMC today to get the relay for the 4 high mod. I decided to do a search here and I am glad that I did. My light output now is already way better than OE, and I pretty much have a handle of what an upgrade to your harness will do and how much it will cost. Here is my question...Can you make a Harness that will allow me to wire in my Hella HD aftermarket driving lights? If so, how much extra would that cost?

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I have a LMC harness on my truck now and was going to go to LMC today to get the relay for the 4 high mod. I decided to do a search here and I am glad that I did. My light output now is already way better than OE, and I pretty much have a handle of what an upgrade to your harness will do and how much it will cost. Here is my question...Can you make a Harness that will allow me to wire in my Hella HD aftermarket driving lights? If so, how much extra would that cost?

Baron def does offer that upgrade! My harness has two driving light harness's built into it.

dano5405

Reaction score
HELLO THANK GOD YOU NAILED ALL MY PROBLEMS ON MY 97 CHEVY K1500 WITH DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS AND I PUT HIDS AND ALL THE PROBLEMS STARTED AND NOW THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS IS HIGH BEAMS IS THAT BURNT HEADLIGHT SWITCH???AT ANYRATE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO BUY YOUR HARNESS ASAP IM AFRAID MY TRUCK IS GONNA MELT DOWN MY EMAIL IS [email protected] OR CALL 772-201-0585 I NEED YOUR HARNESS GLAD I FOUND YOU GUYS

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HELLO THANK GOD YOU NAILED ALL MY PROBLEMS ON MY 97 CHEVY K1500 WITH DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS AND I PUT HIDS AND ALL THE PROBLEMS STARTED AND NOW THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS IS HIGH BEAMS IS THAT BURNT HEADLIGHT SWITCH???AT ANYRATE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO BUY YOUR HARNESS ASAP IM AFRAID MY TRUCK IS GONNA MELT DOWN MY EMAIL IS [email protected] OR CALL 772-201-0585 I NEED YOUR HARNESS GLAD I FOUND YOU GUYS

I responded to your thread, I believe that your problem lies within the DRL feature on your truck! None the less, this Harness will most likely solve all the problems that you stated you've been having with you HID's! If you'd like, I will give you a call tomorrow afternoon and answer any questions you might have!
Thanks!!
Baron

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Hi there Fyre! I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, I didn't see your question till now! I can absolutely make you a harness for your fog lights! Or I can also build you a harness that will be a complete HD Headlight & Fog/Driving Light Harness if you'd rather go that route! Either way, feel free to PM me and I will be more then happy to help!

Fyrestorm

Reaction score
Hi there Fyre! I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, I didn't see your question till now! I can absolutely make you a harness for your fog lights! Or I can also build you a harness that will be a complete HD Headlight & Fog/Driving Light Harness if you'd rather go that route! Either way, feel free to PM me and I will be more then happy to help!

Cool. BTW, no problem on the delay, figured that you didn't see the post and I knew that I could PM you when I was ready. It will be just a bit longer as I have an unresolved electrical issue that I have to get fixed first. I actually posted a request for help on another thread, hopefully someone has seen the issue before. :) Anyway, I am looking forward to having you build me a custom harness. Thanks for getting back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.