88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Needing a kit for my truck. Anyone have a link for this lmc harness, or any alternative? Wanting 4 hi mod as well

I would recommend making your own before buying the LMC harness. Even with the recent issues I would try and get one of mean greens harnesses off ebay before that. With ebay at least your protected if you do have issues. Alteratively here is the painless setup but it is pretty expensive...

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/prf-30817

4hi

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/prf-30802

jrsavoie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received my harness a long time ago. The first thing I noticed that I did not like was that the relays mount instead of the relay sockets. I prefer to have the mountable relay sockets to enable easy changing of the relays if necessary.

Something I would change if I made my own.

Are there any pictures of these mounted / installed?

Are there any pictures of these harnesses mounted on a diesel?

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I received my harness a long time ago. The first thing I noticed that I did not like was that the relays mount instead of the relay sockets. I prefer to have the mountable relay sockets to enable easy changing of the relays if necessary.

Something I would change if I made my own.

Are there any pictures of these mounted / installed?

Are there any pictures of these harnesses mounted on a diesel?

Built my own, mounted them as I wanted:

You must be registered for see images attach

Created a "power center" to gather up all the extra stuff in my vehicle in one spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.