88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Is the part# 36-3582 @ LMC? Does this come with the 4-Hi mod built in?

Also, It says not for vehicle with DRL's, which my suburban has. Can I make it work? I don't need to have DRLs.

Last edited:

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I'm making my own, I got the idea from Great White. He wrote out the way to make it with 2 relays and have built in 4 Hi.

I think it's in the 4 Hi thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had contacted last week or 2 weeks ago maybe and his dad took a turn for the worse and was in the hospital in the cities with him. Have not heard from since.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Even if his dad has taken a turn for the worse still does not justify him taking the money from atleast one member over a year ago and sending nothing or even saying anything, when I bought my stuff he was great to deal with got it in a week had some guestions left a message got right back to me, he was always on here to, I don't get it he had a good name and ruined it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand that. I was just telling what i know, especially since people were asking if anyone had contacted him.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I had contacted last week or 2 weeks ago maybe and his dad took a turn for the worse and was in the hospital in the cities with him. Have not heard from since.

At least he's showing signs of life....I was trying to call him several times during January... Didn't bother with voice mail because I probably would have said some nasty things out of frustration.

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

jrsavoie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, how long has this been going on?

I am ready to install my kit, finally. Are there any instruction videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.