88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEMESIS

Reaction score
I'm on stock lighting, just ordered Barons HD/4 harness and I'm going to give the HIR's a try, ordering them tomorrow.

Well I forgot the HIR low beam doesn't have a cap on it, so I won’t be going that route.
I don’t want to run the silverstars because in my old NBS they lasted maybe 6 months.
Anyone using the PIAA extreme whites?

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I forgot the HIR low beam doesn't have a cap on it, so I won’t be going that route.
I don’t want to run the silverstars because in my old NBS they lasted maybe 6 months.
Anyone using the PIAA extreme whites?

I've had silverstars in my trucks for years, burned through maybe two in 7 years.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I've run Nighthawks, Silverstars, PIAA's, Eurodezigns, some other's. IMHO, you get what you pay for. The 'Euro's', are amazing for the price. Lifetime warranty on those. The 'Hawks put out the widest beam. They have all lasted about the same length of time. 2 years or so. None of them like housings that are prone to the slightest bit of condensation.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also, to those of you who would like to switch from the W/T style sealed beam lights to the Composite style lights, I offer a HD Harness that will allow you to convert from the sealed beams to the Composite 9005/9006 headlamps. That is 100% plug n' play, and allows you to make the swap without cutting or splicing any wires whatsoever. So if anyone is looking to do the swap, that is a very good option for those folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.