88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A freind of mine installed seats from MB with heating, ventilation and all that comfort stuff.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

biggiecamp

Reaction score
What are those MB seats out of? Went back a few pages trying to see more information. I had found some blue buckets to replace my worn blue buckets but work sent me outta town and they disappeared before I got back. Such is life.
Those seats look really good

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
anyone got an idea on how to make the bracket lower? I mean I know I'm gonna have to either take the bracket off that's on it now and make a new one or custom fab this on. I just want a lower ride in my drivers seat. I can't stand when its actually easy to see through the window. Lol.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
anyone got an idea on how to make the bracket lower? I mean I know I'm gonna have to either take the bracket off that's on it now and make a new one or custom fab this on. I just want a lower ride in my drivers seat. I can't stand when its actually easy to see through the window. Lol.

Like sittin' in the basement in your pickup too huh?

:lol:

Just cut the desired amount out of the risers horizontally and weld them back together.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Like sittin' in the basement in your pickup too huh?

:lol:

Just cut the desired amount out of the risers horizontally and weld them back together.

That's what I was thinking... maybe another day. Lol

I wanna sit like this guy does in his semi...

Haha

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up a set of beige leather bucket seats from a 97 tahoe the other day for $80 including overhead console and center console. drivers is power/power lumbar?/rear entry passengers seat is manual slide/power lumbar?/rear entry. I'm just wondering if you can wire these up to a power source, (since my truck came with a bench from factory) or are relays, fuses, etc needed?

the pasanger seat sounds like the seat in my truck it should be just two wires + and - for the power lumbar. im not sure about the driver side