'86 GMC k1500 - 5.0 v8 (305) - 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevinL1987

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will EDIT THIS AND LIST PLANS HERE!!! Time for bed. :p

1986 GMC k1500 High Serria 4x4 : 5.0L 305CI V8 4bbl Holley Carb VIN: H
LINK TO BUILD PICTURES!!!!

If anyone knows what transmission this truck may have let me know. If you need some pictures of the transmission let me know.. I would say a 700R4, but it doesn't match the same one that is in my blazer, and this has the P-drop np241 t-case on it. The blazer has the d-drop.

I acquired this truck from my uncle by working on his farm, and putting a new roof & porch on his trailer, and putting a new roof on his barn.

This truck has mainly been used on a farm, and it only has 85374k miles on it. I will be using this truck to work out of such as pulling trailers around the farm/house, and hauling cars and such. I don't plan on going all out on the engine, Maybe a set of headers and better ignition system from MSD.

I will be doing body work however to preserve the body on it. It does have some rust area's but what 86 model 4x4 truck doesn't?!

Here's a sound clip from my iphone. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4bTcvdUKsk

Youtube Video Description said:
" '86 GMC k1500 4x4 305 sound clip. FSC Needs new exhaust pipes from the manifolds back. Both donut gaskets needs replaced, and the driver side manifold needs to be took off, new gasket, and new bolts. May do the same to the passenger side. Going to run straight pipes "

You can view more pictures of the truck using the link above.

You must be registered for see images attach

* I absolutely love this picture of the truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

* Just another picture I find interesting.

I have the GU4 G80 Axle, which is 3.08.

And the Tranny RPO code it MXO or 1MXO.. Auto 4 speed trans.